Thursday 27 March 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday #3

Here's my Weight Loss Wednesday post (although a bit late!). I apologize for being naughty and missing the last WLW, I can explain. I was a very busy girl as I have just started a new job so the diet was put on hold while I settled down and got into a routine. I put on a couple of pounds but in the week that my diet has restarted I have lost some of the weight I gained so I'm getting there!

In my weigh in this morning I have put on 1 1/2 lbs bringing my total weight loss to 1 1/2 lbs.

My focus next week is to cut down my portion size. My new motto it 'little and often'. I think its better to eat snacks or small portions of healthy foods regularly rather than eating three big meals a day. I think that eating like this can make it easier for your body to metabolize the food.

My aim for next week is to try and motivate myself more because although I want to shift this weight badly, there is no motivation for me to stick to my diet when that choccy biscuit is staring at me, calling my name!
So i have decided to dig out some old photos of when I felt at my best. In doing this I am hoping that I will think to myself, "see you can do it!"

Another motivation for my weight loss is definitely my holiday in June. I'm going away with the boyfriend for our first holiday and I want to feel good in a bikini! I really want to buy all of the outfits that I like without thinking, "that will show my flab". So this will defo be a key motivator!

What have you been doing to motivate yourself? Let me know!

See you soon guys!

1 comment: