Wednesday 5 March 2014

Weight Loss Wednesdays #1

I was reading some of the blogs I follow when I came across Jennifer, from Barely There Beauty, and her Weight Loss Wednesdays bloggers group.  This is a great idea for people who can join and motivate each other on their weight loss and fitness journey. To join just visit her blog for more details.

BarelyThereBeauty

Recently I have lacked the motivation to lose my flab which is why I joined Weight Loss Wednesday. Today is a new day where I start my weight loss journey. I'm going to post my favourite healthy meals and exercises as well as weight loss tips. I have a holiday booked in June and plan to look absolutely hot so I'm going to set an aim each week for the amount of weight I want to lose in that week.

By next wednesday I aim to lose 4lbs.
I'm hoping to lose more but lets see how it goes. 

I plan to walk a lot more and do a lot more exercise. I don't like exercising so I'm going to look around and find a style of exercising that I enjoy. In my next #WLW post I will let you know what I've found.

So thats it for my first Weight Loss Wednesday post. Find out how my first week goes next wednesday!

See you soon guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment