Monday 3 March 2014

Jewellery Favourites


I've recently organised all of my jewellery and found some real gems in my collection. Some that I have gained recently through christmas presents and some that I've had a while. I absolutely love wearing jewellery so I'm excited to share them with you! So lets get started...


First up is my sparkly diamond ring from Warren James. I got this from my mum for christmas and I just love it! I wear it everywhere (unless its a gold day!).


Next is my sparkly diamond bracelet from Warren James also (there was a sale on I'm guessing!). My boyfriend, John, got me this beautiful bracelet for my christmas present and I wear it whenever I dress up all fancy (I'm worried I'd break it if I wore it everyday because I am super clumsy!). I love how it sparkles in the light so I'm always showing it off. It also matches the ring my mum got me (I think they planned it!) which is great because I love matching sets. I just need a necklace to match and then I'm sorted!



 So this Swarovski Star bracelet is super special to me because its from my mum on my 18th birthday. The reason this is so special is because when my mum handed it to me she said, "because you're my star" and I got all emotional! This bracelet also sparkles in the light and, if you haven't guessed already, I love sparkly things!


 

This is another one from my mum for christmas. She bought me this Crystal Star necklace to match the Swarovski bracelet so thats another beautiful set in my collection! I love this because when the light shines on the crystal it changes in colour which is so pretty. I can also wear this necklace with a lot of my other jewellery pieces so it gets a lot of use!


These pretty diamond stud earrings are another christmas present from my wonderful boyfriend. I love to wear these as everyday earrings as well as adding a little sparkle when dressing up.



Okay, so this one is super special and although it don't wear it a lot (because I'm so afraid of breaking it), this pearl necklace is definitely my favourite because it was my nan's. My nan gave it to my other nan before she passed away when I was too young to remember. My other nan recently gave me this necklace and I am so grateful that I can something of my nans and I will look after it forever.


Liked any of my jewellery? Have favourites in your collection?

See you soon guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment