Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Favourites




Most of my beauty March favourites are the same a my February favourites so I thought I might make this post entertainment centered because I have been enjoying some different programmes and apps that I'd like to share with you.
Okay, so first up is my new obsession, Don't Tell The Bride. This programme has been on for a while but recently I have been watching it all the time! I don't know why I love it so much, maybe I just love the idea of a wedding! 


Although this game is super annoying and makes me want to throw my phone at the wall, Flappy Bird is also super addictive! Trying to get past your high score is the aim of the game and, trust me, it looks simple but it's the most difficult, frustrating game ever!


My favourite programme at the moment is definitely One Born Every Minute. It's so lovely to see those little lives being born into the world. It might be enough to put you off of childbirth though!


Last but not least, my favourite book of the month is definitely Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare! I wont tell you too much about it incase you want to read it yourself but after reading the Mortal Instruments I definitely had to read the prequel, the Infernal Devices! I'm halfway through reading it at the moment but is just gets better the more I read! If you're into fantasy books I'd recommend you try this book!

So these are my March Favourites. Let me know what you think! 

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! I feel like we're all addicted to at least one bridal show haha and the Mortal Instruments series is super addictive! Great post :)

    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award recognizing new blogs, you can check out the post here! http://twentieschic.com/liebster-goes-to/

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete