Thursday 13 March 2014

Weight Loss Wednesdays #2

The past week was my first week doing WLW and I think it helped motivate me quite a bit.
In a weigh in this morning I found that I have lost 3lbs.
Although I didn't reach my target weight loss I am still please with my result. 

So now I'm going to share with you what I have been doing this week in order to lose the weight and what I'm going to change in order to lose more.

For breakfast, a lot of bloggers say that they eat a bowl of Special K, so this is what I tried this week. I have about 30g of cereal with semi-skimmed milk and I think this helped cut out a lot of sugar and some fat out of my diet as before I was eating cereals like coco pops! 

For my lunches I have been trying to eat more salads because before I wouldn't even go near one! My mum suggested that I try a salad that she made up one day out of her favourite healthy stuff. I did and I love it! 
It's made up of cuscus, cucumber, sweet corn and then you can add anything you like; tomatoes, chicken, tuna, etc.

For my dinners I try to keep to a 600cal limit which I sometimes don't even reach! One of the best healthy dinners for me is jacket potato with beans and salad.


For next week I'm going to try to add some exercise into my routine as I didn't have the time this week so I'm hoping to lose a bit more.

I'm going to set my goal for next week as an optimistic 4lbs because I believe I can do it! 

Don't forget to follow my blog so that you can get updated on my Weight Loss Wednesdays and all the other stuff I chat about! 

See you soon guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment