Thursday 27 February 2014

Secrets and Lies.

We all lie at some point in our lives. Whether it's when we are children with the "I'm not tired" lie, or as we grow up and that lie becomes "I can't, I'm busy". Lies can range from a small white lie like "That outfit looks fine on you" to lies much more serious.
It really gets on my nerves when people say that they hate liars. If you hate liars then you must hate everyone including yourself because anyone who says that they have never lied is lying. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying that lying is right by any means, I'm just saying that sometimes a lie can't be helped.
My favourite is "I'm fine". It saves a lot of hassle and explanations. Although when I'm with my wonderful boyfriend I seemed to be using that lie a lot less. He turns my frown upside down and I am so lucky to have him in my life.
"So what's this post about?" I hear you ask. Well, from now on I plan to lie less and share my feelings more with the ones I love (and you guys of course).
So here it is. I'm going to let you in on a little secret about myself... I actually quite liked the twilight saga (books and films)!
I've told you my embarrassing secret, let me know yours!

See you soon guys!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment